Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chickens Uncle

I didn't get a chance to blog this the other night and now I'm about to roll our eggs and just remembered. A couple nights ago I had the following conversation with Logan:

Me: "Lets go roll the eggs! We need to take good care of them so the chicks can hatch"
Logan: "I can't wait for the eggs to hatch! When those eggs hatch I'm gonna be their uncle!"
Me: Uncontrollable laughter!


We got the eggs from my brother (his uncle) which is where I think the confusion may have come from but who knows that boy is just in his own world sometimes!
So lets all hope and pray for at least one egg to hatch so that my sweet little boy will have the opportunity to be a good uncle to a little chick :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha that little boy cracks me up! I'll be sharing this story with many hehe. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete