Monday, January 24, 2011

The forgotten Frog


After our family outing to destroy the gingerbread houses the following is what took place pulling into the driveway.

Kaiden sounding kind of sad: "Uh...Mom....I hate to tell you this...but uh I wanted a pet frog and forgot about him"
Me looking back at a Gatorade bottle confused: "What?"
Kaiden brings the bottle to my face and begins shaking it trying to get the frog out. I heard his brothers mumbling something about the ranch and suddenly everything made sense!
Me jumping out of the car: "EEWWWWW Gross!!"
The sight of me freaking out and his brothers laughing brightened Kaidens day and he too began to laugh.

Apparently he had put it in the bottle to transport it from the ranch to our house. He then put it in the arm rest that opens in the back of the van. He fell asleep on the way home and forgot about it. Clearly we don't use the armrests often and here we are a few months later with a dead frog stuck to the bottom of  Gatorade bottle.
I apologize for the graphic nature of the photo. I asked Justin to get a picture of the bottle before he "buried" it (aka threw it away) and he zoomed in on the actual frog! Never a dull moment with all the boys I have roaming around in my life!

2 comments:

  1. (Gagging noises...) Nah, I'm just kidding. I've seen worse. Oh, those silly boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the funniest stories ever. Your boys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete