Monday, October 10, 2011

Double Trouble!


Look at those darling faces! Aren't they the cutest most innocent looking children ever?! Well they may be cute but they are far from innocent! These two very rarely dress the same...come to think of it I don't remember the last time they dressed the same. Friday night as we were getting home from all our various places I realized they were in the same outfit. I asked them why and suddenly they both erupted with giggles! They told me they "planned it". When my kids "plan" it's more like plot. They went on to tell me through the giggles that they wanted to try to trick some of their friends. I asked if it worked and they said "no but we tricked our teacher!" I'm still unsure as to what actually happened. One of them was cracking up talking about rug time and one was talking about desks so I don't know if they switched at rug time and she knew and didn't care or if they switched back and forth multiple times or if they actually switched half the day without anybody knowing! Their poor teacher. I warned her this would be an interesting year since it's the first time they are in the same class I just didn't realize how interesting! I know I should probably punish them for being so deceiving but I couldn't help but laugh. I am actually surprised they haven't tried it sooner! They have tried tricking my mom before so I knew it was only a matter of time before they thought of the school switch. We are making a new rule...No dressing alike! :)

1 comment: